Accounting Manager 1 Position
Italian-Thai Development Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220503
Employer Ref. Update 2016
- Develops accounting process and manages all activities of accounting function including AR, AP, GL to ensure smooth functioning in accordance with legal requirement, IFRS and company policies.
- Manage tax accounting process and prepare all required paperwork for tax filing to both Singapore and Myanmar authorities.
- Directs and coordinates the efficient, timely and accurate payment of suppliers/cash collection from clients starting from invoices and receipts issuance until the processing of money receive and payment.
- Develops and implements processes to ensure the effective authorization of all requests for payment and for authorization of all petty cash reimbursements.
- Coordinate with relevant functions on cash flow monitoring, prepare daily cash flow report of all bank accounts.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting close.
- Manage payroll accounting and maintain fixed asset register.
- Oversees periodic reconciliation of Banks, receivables, inventory, and payables.
- Manage the annual audit process by dealing with both Singapore and Myanmar auditor.
- Good communication skill in English, Myanmar language is a plus.
- CPA qualification is preferred.
- Having basic knowledge on Singapore Accounting Standard and Myanmar Accounting Standard is a plus.
- Experience of work in industrial estate business or infrastructure development company is a plus.
- Be able to travel and work oversea.
- Bachelor or master degree in accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting field.
- High responsibility, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure.
The successful candidate will be required to travel between Bangkok-Yangon-Project Site, with the opportunity for a relocation to work in Myanmar in the future* Salary will be in commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience
*Document Request: Resume with full details of qualifications, experiences, expected salary and recent photo.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Italian-Thai Development Public Company Limited
About Italian-Thai Development Public Company Limited
Employer Ref.Update 2016
More Jobs from this employer