Kerry Express (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214496
Purpose of Position :
To develop, implement and maintain processes and controls around the accounting operations of the Company to ensure the integrity and accuracy of all local management and Headquarter reporting.
Report to Financial Controller
Supervise Accounting Department (AP, Billing, FA, GL)
Liaise with Internal - All divisions within the company
External - Kerry Logistics Group Headquarters, Business Partners,
Suppliers, External Auditor, Revenue Authorities and Banks.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities :
- Plays a key role in establishing and developing accounting procedures including :
- Leading in discussion on accounting-related policies and procedures across departments.
- Continuously seeking to improve the existing accounting systems and procedures to maximize the use of the current systems while providing capability to manage a continuously evolving business.
- Collaborating with the IT Department (local and HK-based) to establish system-driven solutions to improve efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of accounting reports.
- Developing, maintaining and updating Accounting policies and procedures to support the improvements in systems and controls environment.
- Liaising with Headquarter Group Accounting to plan for and implement new accounting and reporting policies.
- Providing training and know-how building to Accounting team on new policies and systems
2 Drives excellence in all aspects of reporting (Management) Reviews, manages, supervises, and approves day-to-day operations to ensure that accounting team is operating according to the Accounting Policies.
- Monitors and reviews month end closing processes, quarterly cash flow, Impairment, G&A, tax and balance sheet forecasting, tax filing to achieve the deadlines.
- Reviews and analyzes financial reports including Reporting package, Balance sheet, Sub-ledgers, G&A report, Cash flow forecasting, Statutory report and ad hoc reports as required by management.
3 Supports Back office department requests to provide accurate financial data in a timely manner.
4 Plans and conducts training programs for Operations team or other departments where needed
5 Performs annual development cycle reviews with direct reports and with indirect reports as defined by the Senior F&A Manager
6 Performs other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
Qualifications: (Education, experience, special skills)
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Master degree in Accounting or Business Administration. CPA (or equivalent) would be advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field with 3 years experience at management level from companies within the Retail sector of industry, including 2-3 years in operations accounting, auditing or consulting fields.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proven project management skills and deadline driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong system capabilities (ERP and Microsoft Suite); Oracle E1 experience considered a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kerry Express (Thailand) Limited
About Kerry Express (Thailand) Limited
Kerry Express is the best parcel delivery platform in Thailand in terms of geographic coverage and level of services; our next-day delivery service covers 99% of all postal codes; and 98% of the parcels are delivered within the estimated delivery time; we serve thousands of businesses, individuals and households in sending their parcels to anywhere you can imagine in Thailand;
Our mother company has its head office in Hong Kong, Kerry Logistics Network Limited (listed company in Hong Kong Stock Exchange) is Asia’s leading logistics service provider with solid presence in countries and global network covering over locations across six continents.
Kerry Express (Thailand) Limited has 11 sister companies in Thailand including Shangrila Hotel Group, Bangkok Post, Kerry Siam Seaport, Kerry Logistics, Kerry Distribution, Kerry Asia Road Transport and etc.