Accounting Manager 1 position
Mettler Toledo (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212119
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the organization in the areas of taxation, cash management, financial reporting.
- Perform and supervise the performance of the company’s recordkeeping practices, to ensure conformity with government regulations, standard accounting principles and the company’s policies.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including management reports and accounting analysis to identify and explain variances.
- Ensure the timely submission of all of the firm’s tax forms. Organize timely and accurate preparation of documentation pertinent to all of the firm’s tax responsibilities.
- Oversee tax filing forms including PND51, PND50, PND3, PND53, PP30 and liaise with Revenue Department officer in any Tax related matters
- Coordination of year-end audit and preparation of schedules and documents for independent auditors
- Supervise billing, receivables, payables, cash receipts, cash disbursements, and general ledger functions.
- Prepare Monthly and Weekly Management Reports including sales report, profit margin by product to support SBU.
- Prepare sales commission for Thailand and Vietnam and other information eg. telephone & gasoline for payroll process.
- Prepare stock report overview and stock provision
- Prepare sales rebate to dealer.
- Prepare monthly closing general ledger entries and ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare detail support for Hyperion submission to the group
- Support Vietnam operation as necessary.
- Ad-hoc reports as requested by the management and the Group
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- 8-10 years of accounting experience including some supervisory experience.
- Experience working with MNC
- Good internal control, solid basic accounting knowledge and local taxation and revenue department's regulations
- Good command in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Advanced Level) and use of accounting systems (BaaN is preferred). Ability to handle large amounts of data
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Interested persons, please send your resume stating qualification, experience, expected salary and one recent photo to address below or click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mettler Toledo (Thailand) Ltd.
About Mettler Toledo (Thailand) Ltd.
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading brand for Weighing instruments, Analytical instruments, Production scales & weighing solutions, Process Analysis instruments, and Product Inspection equipments. We are the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing application. Mettler-Toledo (Thailand) Ltd. is its wholly owned subsidiary, one of the successful marketing organization of the group, is looking for energetic persons to join our professional business model
More Jobs from this employer