Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211909
Position: Accounting Manager
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing both accounting, financial , and tax functions
- Ensuring legal & tax compliance and filing
- Being a consultant in terms of accounting ,financial, and tax functions
- Deal with external parties (Auditor, Tax consultant, Revenue Department, etc.)
- Review purchase requisition (PR)
- Review customer/vendor master file change
- Review pretty cash for payment
- Review credit/debit note for pre-approval
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- Having a minimum of 7 years work experience in accounting and finance functions
- Having a CPD qualification will be an advantage.
- Good skill of Accounting Systems and has Advance Excel
- Having a good understanding of accounting/ tax/ audit/ financial planning/ analysis.
- Having experience from businesses of logistics, terminal, freight, shipping, delivery will be a big plus
- Able to give advise on setting up accounting systems
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize issues for problem resolution.
- Good management and leadership skill
A competitive compensation package, reflecting the experience, performance expectations and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume (in Microsoft Word format only) stating current and expected salary to us.
For more information, please call Maneerat: 093-263-9539
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
About Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Life Science
• FMCG & Consumers
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Telecom, Media, & Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Accounting & Finance
• Supply Chain & Procurement
• Information Technology
• Human Resources