PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211840
Employer Ref. 195DB
Location: Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke), Bangkok
Salary: 45,000 – 60,000 Baht/month
Our client provides the highest standards of food safety and quality from the procurement of raw ingredients through to manufacturing, processing and logistics to sales in stores. They are now looking for an energetic person to join their team as an Accounting Manager.
- Overseeing all finance and accounting functions including the timely preparation and submission of financial management reports and other monthly reports
- Managing all areas of the company’s finance and accounting including general accounting; AR, AP, cash flow, taxation, fixed assets, costs and inventory.
- Handling all operational accounting and administrative tasks on a daily basis
- Being responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
- Being responsible for overall accounting and financial tasks including monthly and yearly budgets, AR, AP, cash flow, petty cash and taxation.
- Ensuring all transactional documents are accurate and produced in a timely manner.
- Controlling petty cash balance and performing reconciliation.
- Ensuring that VAT and withholding tax are accurate and returns are sent to the Revenue Department of Thailand.
- Aged between 30 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience in an accounting and finance role.
- Having experience of account closing and taxation.
- Familiar with computerized accounting systems. Express program is preferred.
- CPD license is a must.
- Good command of English
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.