ACCOUNTING MANAGER (TRADING)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211839
Employer Ref. 360DB
Our client is a Japanese multinational electronics corporation. They are the largest electronic products manufacturer in the world, comprised of 473 companies and employing over 260,000 people. They also own one of the world’s largest patent portfolios.
- Managing overall daily and monthly accounting tasks including account closing
- Monitoring and supporting accounting and taxation issues
- Monitoring and preparing AR overdue balance report
- Providing advice and supervision to the accounting team
- Performing other assignments as the supervisor requires
- Aged above 40 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or any related field
- At least 15 years’ experience in accounting & finance, preferably in a trading environment
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Positive attitude, responsible person and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Experiences working in Japanese companies preferable
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to email via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.