Rödl & Partner Management Services Ltd.
Rödl & Partner is a multi-disciplinary professional services firm. We provide audit, accounting, tax, legal and business consulting services for international businesses.
Our professionals work hand-in-hand across our own wholly-owned network of offices around the world – we’re not an association of firms or franchise organisation. While we have expertise in many fields, we specialise in providing professional services relating to foreign direct investments.
We are looking for:
Accounting Manager (CPA)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001205666
- Manage and develop a team of accounting professionals in our outsourcing department. Improve accounting processes and internal controls; participate in talent management and career development; perform staff annual evaluations; manage staff daily workload, coordinate and review staff work.
- Manage monthly reports and monthly-end close for our clients. Review and approve journal entries (together with the Assistant Accounting Manager) emphasizing accuracy and control; ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Account analysis and reconciliation - Review/reconcile balance sheet accounts; monitor and analyze general ledger activity.
- Manage and support Tax refund processes
- Ensure clients’ demands to be satisfied - Receive and answer calls and emails from the clients in relation to the clients’ requests or questions; answer the clients’ questions and ensure their problems are resolved; conduct follow-up tasks.
- Render advisory in Accounting and Tax topics; participate in special projects such as Due Diligence, together with colleagues from our other departments.
- Report to foreign Manager
- Male/Female over 35 years old (Thai National)
- Bachelor´s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or similar and CPA license
- 8 years working experience in accounting fields; experience in outsourcing services preferred
- Profound knowledge of Thai tax regulations
- Strong ability to communicate in English effectively both written and verbally
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and client oriented skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Solution oriented
- Solid computer skills when working with Excel, Word.
- Prior experience in relevant Accounting Software preferred (Express/SAP/Navision/Xero)
- Supervisory experience