Wearnes Automotive is the major distributor/dealer of world renowned passenger vehicles. Through the regional retailerships, Wearnes markets, distributes and services an impressive range of automobile vehicle covering brands Bentley, Lamborghini, Jaguar, Volkswagen, BMW, Mini, Volvo, Mazda, Renault and Range Rover
With our heritage of more than a hundred years in the automotive industry, we are proud to say that our people have contributed greatly to our success. We welcome dynamic and self-motivated individuals to be a part of our family.
We are presently looking for dynamic personnel to bring forward our automotive business success in Thailand. Wearnes promises to be different, we want to share our vision and passion with you.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001197018
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of accounting
- Review accounting reports such as GL, AR , Ap etc.
- Manage month-end and year-end closing account within timetable and comply with company accounting standard
- Response to tax planning compliance activities with Revenue Dept.
- Liaison with audit firm and ensure robust process and control in place
- Thai Nationality age 30-42 years.
- Degree in Accounting
- 5 year experience in accounting managerial management
- Good spoken and written English
- Proficient in computer software especially Microsoft excel
- CPA is preferred
We provide attractive remuneration package and other benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to send application letter and resume via email to :
Pacific Thai Motorsports Co., Ltd.
1527, Sukhumvit Rod, Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
Tel. 02-3199800 Ext 118,145