Accounting Manager (Freight Forwarder Business)
Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196541
- Responsible for monthly, yearly account closing including provide preliminary review and make appropriate adjustment to financial statement, cash flow and forecasting.
- Manage overall accounting functions in accordance with SAP.
- AR, AP control and taking of corporate tax returns and ensure that compliance with local and Revenue Department regulations and handling tax related and VAT matters.
- Review payment and received vouchers.
- Fixed asset control.
- Liaise with an external auditor.
- Improve staff’s knowledge and skills and develop team.
- Ensure closing activities and reporting to deliver the accurate results within timeline.
- Reconcile and analyze financial statements and balance sheet.
- Female only, Age 40 years up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- Must have experience in Logistics business with SAP program
- CPD License is required
- Good command of written and spoken English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
About Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the fastest growing technical recruitment companies in Asia Pacific region.