Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196483
Employer Ref. Maneewattana
- Prepare financial and accounting reports such as interim & year-end reports, budget reports, financial analysis reports and monthly data as requested by management and shareholders
- Review accounting reports such as general ledger reports, costing reports, affiliated company reports/performance, VAT reports, and annual financial statement reports.
- Review financial reports, such as financial statements, cash flow statements, and profit and loss reports.
- Conduct financial analysis (feasibility, cost/ benefit analysis, forecast) and tax and cash flow planning.
- Ensure compliance with local statutory accounting requirements.
- Provide timely and accurate management reports.
- Coach and develop the accounting and finance team and monitor individual performance.
- To be the key finance support to drive potential cost improvements and recommend corrective action through the sound knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and cost drivers with accurate analysis and interpretation of factory variances and cost drivers
- Coordinate with Revenue Department/BOI officers in Tax issues.
- Male or female age between 35 years up
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Master’s Degree will be advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years accounting and financial and taxation experience (with at least 5 years at the managerial level) in a multifunctional company or Consumer business
- Having experience in ERP in manufacturing environment and cost accounting.
- Having experience working in Trading/distribution business (good to have)
- Having experience in BOI and/or agricultural accounting will be advantage.
- Having experience in project feasibility study to propose for investment will be advantage.
- Strong planning and business analytical skills, service-minded, open-minded, results-oriented and proactive.
- Strong leadership, ability to manage professional staff.
- Fluent in English communication
- Good attitude. Able to manage/facilitate many parties
We offer an attractive compensation; benefit package and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph by clicking on "Apply Now"
Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Division
99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
or Click 'Apply Now' for Application Online
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
About Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
Growing together, with the Green Big Tree.
We are one of South-east Asia’s leading commercial conglomerate and the well-known Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with over 10,000 employees across the region.
BJC has been founded since 1882; we are committed to be a provider of integrated supply chain solutions in the region, providing top quality products and services that are involved in the everyday life of people.
Why join us?
At BJC, people are our most important assets and a prime key success factor for our business. Therefore, development of human capital is one of our most important policies under focus and we have significant and focused operational processes in place for successful sourcing, attracting, hiring, development and retention of talented people to support our business sustainability.
If you are proactive, qualified and dynamic individual who desires for challenges in our rich history, we welcome you to join our team and grow together.