Accounting Manager (Hotel Industry)/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายบัญชี
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255836
- Communicate effectively the company’s strategic and tactical plans
- Maintain confidentiality agreements, adhere to highest ethical levels and business conduct by protecting business information, management decisions, and supporting the company’s success
- Record all necessary data and adhere to local government legislations
- Prepare bookkeeping, record analysis, and accounting figures
- Prepare profit & loss statements for clients and own company.
- Submit all necessary data to revenue department
- Adhere to tax regulations and ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure that corporate tax, income tax, and all necessary taxes are recorded properly
- Ensure payroll, social security fund and any related funds are controlled properly
- Organize accounting procedures and liaise with all related parties
- Ensure that all function sheets are distributed to all necessary departments
- Coordinate and communicate with necessary agencies (suppliers, customers, government departments, etc.) when required for business needs
- Create forms, reports, and distribute to relevant areas
- Create presentations for the business
- Be a liaison between company, suppliers, clients and executive management
- Thai native speaker
- CPA certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum 4-6 years of professional experience as an Accountant especially in Hotel
- Must have demonstrated strong analytical and project management skills
- Good command of English
Any information, please contact K.Orathai
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Consulting Ltd.
About Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.