PTG Energy Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249177
Location : Lamlukka, Prathumthani
Accounting & Finance
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end year process
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Establish, improve and enforce proper accounting procedures, policies and principles and initiate corrective actions in compliance with accounting standards
- Prepare financial reports for other groups, including stock holders, creditors, regulatory agencies, and tax authorities.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Prepare, analyze and interpret management information to make sound business decisions.
- Review and monitor product costs inherent in the business.
- Financial forecasting and budget planning
- Oversee variance analysis against budget
Tax and others
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of tax matters
- Capital expenditure safeguard and reconciliation
- Non-trade purchase
- Thai nationality, Male/Female, age over 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree/ or higher in Accounting – CPA desirable
- Over 5 years of experience in accounting with 3-5 years of supervisory level
- Good knowledge of Tax, WHT, VAT
- Proficient in computer literacy and good computer skills especially MS Excel, SAP Finance is preferable
- Fair of English – speaking, reading and writing skills
- Strong leadership, resourceful, good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong integrity with high accuracy
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PTG Energy Public Company Limited
About PTG Energy Public Company Limited
PTG Energy Public Company Limited is a leading of providing high quality ready-made gas under the brand PT. We have been certified by ISO 9001 for the storage and distribution of fuel products (gasoline and diesel) at our Mae Klong Tank Farm.
Our Vision is to be the nation’s leading petroleum retail service company.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities for our employees.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals, who are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate to join our team in the following position