Amaryllis Co., Ltd.
Meko International is a leading cosmetic surgery and dermatology company with 3 sub-brands - Meko Clinic, Medmetic by Meko, and La Grace, totaling more than 20 branches. Today, Meko International has a database of over 100,000 customers and is one of the strongest cosmetic surgery brands in Thailand.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215866
- Take part in setting company’s Vision, Strategy, annual udget, and KPIs
- Manage Accounting Department to meet company’s goal and policies
- Manage Accounting Department system and develop work process to achieve yearly plan
- Design, implement and maintain accounting system
- Prepare Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement, and other financial reports within timeline
- Project company cash flow situation and propose new policies and guidelines relating to cash flow
- Ensure the accuracy of accounting standards and legal accounting rules.
- Prepare annual budgets for management approval
- Monitor the implementation of these budget over the fiscal year.
- Perform standard cost updates and analysis on a quarterly basis
- Make recommendations regarding inventory accounting and reserves
- Plan, organize and supervise Accounting Department manpower and process
- Effectively and efficiently liaise with all Departments
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good training and counseling skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven
- Strong understanding of yearly budget and work planning
- Result oriented, service oriented, strategic thinker and team player
- Age 25-45 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting
- Strong technical knowledge of the current statutory, legal, tax, and regulations
- Good understanding of IT solutions to address finance accounting, regulatory and reporting issues
- Professional accounting qualification
- Good command of spoken and written English