ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212229
Employer Ref. 155DB
Location: Viphawadee Road
Salary: 70,000 – 90,000 Baht/month
Our client provides IT network and wireless solutions and services in Thailand. Due to business expansion, the company is currently looking for a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Accounting & Financial Manager.
- Being responsible for controlling the overall Accounting functions including monthly and yearly, budgets, AR, AP, taxation and forecasting.
- Handling all aspects of cash management and banking.
- Overseeing profit and loss of business.
- Reviewing and analyzing the actual spending of all departments.
- Identifying problems and performance exposures, providing analysis of causes and alternative solution approaches.
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet daily cash requirements.
- Providing support information to the management team.
- Analyzing and preparing financial management reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting..
- At least 4 years’ experience in handling a full set of accounts, monthly closing, statutory reporting and dealing with tax issues with 1 years’ experiencing in management level
- Strong analytical ability
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.