ACCOUNTING/FINANCE - SR. FINANCE ANALYST
MC Thai Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254976
Job Summary & Purpose:
Support the company’s growth and expansion by analyzing, forecasting, and reviewing the company’s financial performance. Provide recommendation based of financial feasibility to facilitate investment decisions.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Operations team to conduct feasibility studies for the opening of new stores and new business opportunities
- Monitor and analyses performance of new stores and new business opportunities
- Prepare and co-ordinate with related departments to plan Capital Expenditures for annual budget process
- Monitor and analyses performance plan vs. actual expenditure
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly report with analysis as agreed
- Review lease contracts and other agreements as appropriate
- Provide financial support / perspective to management of other disciplines as assigned including other ad hoc assignment
- Support to other units.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Fluent in Thai & English
- Competence in MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong numerical ability and quantitative skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure
MC Thai Co., Ltd.
97/11 Big C Rajdamri Building,
Office 1 Room, 5th Floor, Rajdamri Road,
Lumpinee, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MC Thai Co., Ltd.
About MC Thai Co., Ltd.
It's one thing to start your own restaurant chain. It's another to build the world's largest food service retailer. A company with over 30,000 restaurants. A business operating in nearly 120 countries. A name that gave birth to Ronald McDonald, the second most recognized icon on the planet. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic persons to fulfil our team work.