Started in 1992, HRnet One has since grown into a recognized and much sought after brand in the human capital management industry in Asia Pacific. Adding value in every stage of the cycle, HRnet One today provides an end-to-end solution ranging from the various aspects of talent acquisition, talent retention and talent management/development.
At HRnet One, we believe in working alongside our clients in an enduring partnership towards successful closure. We listen, we connect and we identify the best solution for our clients. Fueling HRnet One’s success is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing the highest level of service standards. Drawn from a broad spectrum of industries, our consultants possess the right combination of business, consultancy and search expertise.
With 500 consultants and more than 300 partners, HRnet One has operations in 8 countries across Asia Pacific – Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Australia.
Accounting & Finance - Senior Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249124
- Overall responsible for the Accounts and Treasury Department
- Oversea the Accounts team and ensure that accounts are closed on timely basis
- Regularly and timely submission of management reports to senior management and principal
- Analyse monthly performance VS budget
- Responsible for the preparation of annual report including the notes to the accounts
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agent and ensure that all filings and any other legal filing as
required by local laws and regulations are done correctly and timely
- Involve in the preparation of annual budget
- Review all legal contract including the lease
- Conduct random audit of cash collection at retail stores
- Conduct random stock count of inventory at various stores and warehouse
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures on main operating cycles on a regular basis
- Update SAP manual
- Draft and/ or review the standard operating procedures of key business cycle
- Liaise with H&M Principal and to meet various reporting guidelines
- MBA with Degree in accountancy or professional accountancy qualifications
- Years of experience from any Big 4 Accounting Firms is a plus.
- Experience in retail background is highly preferred
- Knowledge of SAP.
- High level of problem solving skills and an analytical mind set
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong command of English