ACCOUNTING & FINANCE MANAGER (LISTED COMPANY) – MANUFACTURING - BANGKOK/- up to 150K – Depending on experience
Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218664
Employer Ref. Woranun
Our client is a consumer products manufacturer. Due to business expansion, they’re now looking for the Accounting & Finance Manager to join their organization.
Duties will include –
- Monitoring all aspects of the company’s accounting and financial operations, ensuring quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic financial forecasts and performing variance analysis and trend reporting
- Performing analysis in the areas of cash flow and income & expense planning
- Supervising the month, quarter and year-end close procedures, including review of journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis of results
- Supporting the external audit of the company’s financial statements, including preparation of audit schedules and responding to auditor questions and requests
- Lead, train, develop motivate and evaluate Accounting staff to maintain a high level of employee commitment and competence for sustained and self-reliant performance and achievement of the department and the company goals
- Develop, drive and improve internal policies & procedures to ensure compliance and the highest integrity of the Company’s financial results
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to increase financial reporting accuracy.
- Develop and maintain written procedures and expense coding/validation rules for the Accounting department and others within the organization.
- Oversee ERP system and database maintenance including working with internal and external software support as necessary.
To apply for this role, applicants must meet the following criteria –
- Bachelor’s or higher in Accounting field, CPA preferred
- Experienced working in both of Manufacturing & trading environments in the listed company
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, SAP, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Inquiries can be made directly to Woranan at Tricor Thailand on 02-343-1200 EXT 369 or please apply via this page.
*****Please note candidates not meeting all the criteria will not be considered*****
179/60-63 Bangkok City Tower
13th Floor South Sathorn Road
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Fax: (662) 286 2020
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
About Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
Tricor Thailand Ltd., a member of The Bank of East Asia Group, is a leading provider of business support functions and services. The Tricor Group is staffed by business professionals with previous experience at reputable external auditing firms such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and Deloitte. The Group operates in 15 countries and plans to expand further in 2013. Tricor provides financial Accounting & Payroll outsourcing, Corporate Advisory, Corporate Secretarial functions, Financial Planning services, Tax Advisory & Consultancy, Executive Recruitment & Human Resources services, and Labuan Offshore & Trust services.
Tricor Executive Recruitment., the former search and selection practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers, has over the past 25 years built an unrivalled reputation based on providing the highest quality search and selection services supported by in-depth specialist resources and expertise. We are a leading search and selection specialist practice assisting organizations in the appointment of high calibre candidates to fill senior management level positions. Our team has extensive experience in successfully completing search engagements across a wide spectrum of management disciplines and in a diverse category of business sectors. Our success and prominent market profile has been achieved through strong client loyalty and a dedication to providing the high quality in services.
More Jobs from this employer
CHIEF IT OFFICER (CIO) – FINANCIAL SERVICES – CENTRAL BKK – 400K PER MONTH PLUS ALLOWANCES/BENEFITS AND BONUSES – THAI NATIONALS ONLY