ACCOUNTING & FINANCE MANAGER – AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIPS
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247794
Employer Ref. finance
Our client is an exclusive dealer ship for one of Germany’s largest automotive brands. The business offers a variety of services related to maintenance, part replacement and coating. They are currently seeking an Accounting & Finance Manager to join the team of 100+ employees in Thailand.
BANGKOK – EUROPEAN AUTOMOTIVE
The Accounting & Finance Manager will report to the local Head of Finance. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Take an active role in managing our client's finance and accounting department, maintaining cash flow, taxation planning and budgeting.
- Conduct profit/loss duties as required.
- Perform standard financial reporting activities and implement a solid system in preparation for the annual audit.
- Draft the tax reports ready to be submitted to the Revenue department.
- Handle credit notes with vendors, reconcile account in/out-goings and coordinate inventory controls.
- Perform accounting and administrative support.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Qualified to degree level in Accounting, Finance or a related subject.
- Preferably aged between 30-40 years old.
- 3 + years of accounting / finance experience within an automotive organization. Prior management experience is preferred.
- MS Office & Navision software proficiency.
This automotive leader is offering an attractive benefits scheme including bonuses and welfare coverage.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. ACCOUNTING & FINANCE MANAGER – AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIPS to fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.