Accounting Executive (1 year contract)
Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243804
- Prepare and ensure completion of all returns with respect to the revenue.
- Maintaining the integrity of the Company's financial accounting records and systems, ensuring the financial closings and reporting are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Record employee reimbursement and prepare for payment.
- Review customer claim with supporting document and prepare credit note.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and prepare withholding tax certificate submit to bank counter.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Coordinate the closing month end with share service team.
- Ensure SOX documentation is kept up to date within GRC systems for scoping, testing, and remediation of all key control activities
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns and filing.
- Maintain vendor master data
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Adhoc as assign.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years of functional experience
- Microsoft Office
- Good English Communication Skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
About Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) is aggressively growing its business. We are changing the face of our global business. Our insights into local markets and consumer preferences keeps us at the industry forefront, closely partnering with and learning from the people we serve as well as from each other. We offer a professional environment with continuous training and development. In line with our vision to become the best truly global consumer products company, we are in search of individuals with the passion and drive to excel. We are focused in recruiting highly talented individuals who are committed to drive and satisfy the needs of our customers and consumers: Colgate-Palmolive prides itself in the commitment to develop its individuals to become the best in the industry. Currently, we are searching for candidates for the following position: