Axis Associates International Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212256
- Responsible for financial and accounting operations,
- Finance process: Payment, petty cash, Cash flow and receiving processes
- Accounting under Thai Accounting Standards and tax process: journal entries preparation, recording, reviewing accounting books and tax documents, perform account closing process
- Handle tax and audit activities to ensure timely year-end audit
- Preparing and ensuring all accounting processes are recorded accurately within required deadlines
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies
- Ensure accounting procedures comply with rules and regulations
- Regular reporting on financial status to headquarters
- ad hoc jobs to management on business activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, preferably CPA
- Knowledgeable in corporate taxes and tax reporting
- Experienced, preferably 2-5 years, in accounting, bookkeeping procedures and corporate finance reporting
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellency in Thai and English with excellent communication and writing skills
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and independent
- Excellent leadership and time management skills
- Eager to learn
- Strong sense of responsibility and loyalty
- Able and willing to communicate solely in English language in the office
- Hardworking, self-motivated and disciplined with positive working attitude
Contact information and E-mail for receiving resumes
Contact: Axis Associates International Co., Ltd.
3F, 211/6, Ratchadaphisek Rd, Din-Daeng, Din-Daeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: +66(0)22766188; Fax: +66(0)22766189
Company’s web link
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Axis Associates International Co., Ltd.
About Axis Associates International Co., Ltd.
Axis provides a full range of intellectual property services to help our clients obtain appropriate IP protection across the world and commercializing it in a cost-effective manner. We can draft patent specifications, prosecute patent and trade mark applications worldwide, obtain registered design protection, and advise on copyright and licensing issues. In addition, we assist our clients in providing infringement and validity opinions on third party patents. Axis also provides freedom to operate opinions on our client's proposed products and if necessary can initiate revocation actions on behalf of our clients. We help companies to convert knowledge to profits through IP licensing and transaction activities. Axis has offices in Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Vietnam and Malaysia.