Accounting Department Manager
Mitsui-Soko (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224702
- To manage all areas related to financial and accounting including general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow, taxation, fixed assets and treasury.
- To be responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and year-ended financial reports.
- To prepare budget for company and cash flow forecast report.
- To prepare timely management reports and do any ad hoc assignments as assigned by general manager, managing director or Japan headquarter.
- To liaise with external auditors, tax agent, legal agent and financial institutions.
- To deal with internal auditors (J-SOX) for the improvement of accounting internal control system.
- To manage a team of 14 accounting staff (both Bangkok office and Leamchabang office)
- Thai Nationality at age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MBA preferable.
- 10-15 years working experience, with 5 or more years in management level.
- CPD Thailand is a must. CPA is a plus.
- IFRS, Thai GAAP and taxation knowledge are required.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and leadership skills.
- Reconciliation skills and working by accuracy to be required.
- Experience in logistics business is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Knowledge of J-Sox is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is required.
Working Monday - Friday and Half Saturday (2 Saturday /Month)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mitsui-Soko (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mitsui-Soko (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
MITSUI-SOKO (THAILAND) CO., LTD., we are the leading company in shipping, forwarder and warehouse company.our company has grown and expanded then we need the active person in the following position: