Accounting / Costing Manager/Assistant (Amata Nakorn IE Chonburi)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238784
Employer Ref. 304KULN
Accounting / Costing Assistant Manager or Manager
(Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate - Chonburi )
Vacancy 2-3 positions
Salary Negotiable (Based on skills & experienced)
Qualification / Criteria desire;-
- Thai nationality
- Age 32- 35 years old for Assistant Manager level
- Age 35 - 45 years old for Manager level
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting, Costing
- CPD holder license (For manager level)
- Good English language both written & spoken
- Manufacturing (under BOI) working experienced is must.
- Experienced in Factory accounting (included Costing) activities and finance
- Strong Taxation
- Strong leadership, hard working and be able handle pressure tasks well
- Aptitude of figures with strong analytical skills
Interested applicants who wants to applying a job. Please follow the instruction below;-
- Update resume (English), photo, current salary and expectation
- Click "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume with a copy transcript
- Wait for our recruitment consultant contact you shortly for further job interview
For more information, please contact to Kulnida - 02 744 3100 ext 4304
Manpower Thailand - MD tower building, 4th floor, Bangna-trad Rd, bangna, Bangkok
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.