Accounting and Investment Officer
Chubb Samaggi Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336368
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit monthly / quarterly / annual required reports relating to Investment as per OIC and regional requirement with accurate data and within the set time frame.
- Coordinate with Investment Fund Manager regarding investment transaction, usual and ad-hoc reporting and ensure data correctness.
- Prepare the minute and presentation for Investment Committee and Board Committee meeting.
- Prepare investment journal entries for month-end closing.
Accounting and Tax
- Prepare journal entries for month-end closing and ensure month-end closing schedule has been completed accurately within the time frame, including handle and maintain Fixed Asset module.
- Coordinate with other Finance staff and prepare monthly Tax reports i.e. withholding tax, VAT, SBT, Stamp Duty, Corporate tax and ensure submission of all Tax Returns to the Tax authority within deadline.
- Prepare or liaise with relevant parties i.e. Operation / IT / Business dept. / regional in preparing any ad-hoc reports requirement either from internal or external request.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Above
- 4-5 years of experience, insurance business will be an advantage.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Computer literacy ie Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Pro-active and able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Detail oriented, accuracy and “Can do” attitude
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chubb Samaggi Insurance Public Company Limited
About Chubb Samaggi Insurance Public Company Limited