ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254622
Employer Ref. 607DB
Our client is logistic business. They operate many projects both in Thailand and other countries. Due to its current growth, our client now requires a suitably qualified person to join its team in the position of Accounting and Finance Manager.
100,000 – 150,000 Baht/month
- Manage daily operations of the accounting and finance department.
- Monitor closely and manage working capital, i.e. debtors, creditors and cash positions.
- Monitoring budgets and revising forecasts throughout the year.
- Ensure all accounting processes follow compliance requirements.
- Produce timely and accurate reports to regional team.
- Ensure sufficient working capital at all times, that includes making cash flow forecasts.
- Performing any other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 10 years’ experience in accounting, and 3 years plus experience at the supervisor or management level
- CPA holding is preferable
- Good numerical skill and detail-oriented
- Good English skills
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.