Accounting and Finance Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241443
Employer Ref. 1038560/001
A Japanese trading company is looking for an Accounting and Finance Manager in Bangkok to lead and manage the company's next phase of growth.
About the Accounting and Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you will lead the overall accounting and finance functions of the company and assist the team when/where required.
- Manage month-end closing and financial reporting by using SAP accounting system
- Coordinate with outsourced warehouse to control the company's inventory
- Supervise 7 subordinates - A/P, A/R and logistics officer to smooth out the process
- Coordinate with and report to the headquarter in Japan
- Able to travel abroad if/when required
The successful candidate is required to have at least ten years of accounting experience and able to work effectively and cooperatively with the team.
- Thai nationality
- Age between 37-45 years old
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA holder
- Ability to manage team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
With the scope of the offer and the size of the business this company offers a great working environment and the career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you have a successful track record of accounting experiences and enjoy working in a team, you can take your career forward with this Accounting and Finance Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.