Burapa Prosper Co., Ltd.
“Creating Value Naturally” is what we do at Burapa Prosper Co., Ltd. We believe our contribution to the society lies in the development and production of quality foods that meet the consumers need in the natural way. We are the pioneer in the production of rice flour and glutinous rice flour in Eastern Thailand marketed under the brand name “Double Bear”. Currently we are working on new initiatives that will add value to rice and flour in a different way and we are looking for like-minded people who believe they can make the difference to the society and the food industry the way we do.
Accounting and Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001212338
Accounting, Taxation and Finance
- Control accounting operations to align with the policy and method defined.
- Oversee and ensure that accounting operations, taxation and financial performance are accurate and meet accounting standards, tax regulations and any related laws.
- Responsible for cash flow estimating, cost and financial statement reports under time constraints.
- Manage and determine the assets properly and accurately.
- Make contacts, answer questions and build relationship with external units e.g. auditors and The Revenue Department.
- Update and present tax and accounting related laws to the executives.
- Advise appropriate and correct activities to other departments in regard of accounting and finance.
- Responsible for allocation, evaluation, training and development for employees to operate in accordance with the company’s values.
- Prepare objective plan and annual budget to comply with company's goals and strategies.
- Collect information and prepare annual budget and upload data to ERP system.
- Manage and prepare annual budget and follow up results to compare with the budget.
Support Tasks to General Manager
- Manage company’s KPI and report to the executives on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate with others project managers and provide progress report to the executives on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate with implementer and ERP’s system consultant for troubleshooting and system development.
- Perform accounting control through ERP system in case of business model changed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by General Manager.
- Aged between 30-40 years
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Business Management would be an advantage
- At least 10 years' working experience in Accounting and 4 years’ experience in supervisory level.
- Responsible for financial statements, budget, financial management and ensure the accuracy of accounting
- Deep Knowledge of cost accounting in manufacturing environment or processing industry is a plus
- Attentive to details, leadership skills, managerial skills, problem-solving skills and excellent in presentation
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office and knowledge of ERP Oracle will be advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years experienced in auditing will be advantage (CPA is Non-essential)
Contact : Khun Patcharee Ketubon
Burapa Prosper Co., Ltd.
236,238 Bangsaenlang Road Tambon Saen Suk
Mueang Chonburi Chonburi 20130
Tel : 038-391-503 ext.51
Fax : 038-746-114
Website : www.burapaprosper.com