Accounting and Admin officer
Smooth E Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238850
Employer Ref. update2015
- Being responsible for accounting and finance
- Preparing ad-hoc management reports upon request.
- Maintaining, monitoring and reconciling GL transactions
- Handling taxation (VAT, withholding tax) deferred tax and corporate income tax and ensuring timely and accurate submission.
- Ensure that accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles.
- Handling any other tasks as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
- Handle sort and distribute claims documents
- Make payment for customer
- Perform in Accounting duties
- Thai Nationality, Age 22 to 30 year old
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Accounting
- Proficiency in MS EXCEL
- 1- 2 years experience ( Fresh graduate are also welcome)
- Able to work well under pressure to meet deadline commitments.
- A team worker, accurate, adaptable to change and service minded
Work Location: Talingchan
Smooth Life Tower 44 NorthSathorn Rd., Silom
Bangrak, Bangkok Thailand 10500
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Smooth E Co., Ltd.
About Smooth E Co., Ltd.
Smooth-E is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong establishment in Thailand for more than 20 years. Smooth-E offers consumers around the world a wide range of innovative cosmeceutical personal care products.
Our vision is to become world-class consumer choice in health and beauty segment. The company has been managing diverse portfolio and in different categories ranged from Smooth-E, Dentiste’, and Palmer, just to name a few.
We are looking for high caliber candidates who are eager to take challenges and prefer to getting out of the comfort zone.
Be a part of a new team who works to create new categories in personal care segment around the world.