ACCOUNTING AND ADMIN MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224229
Employer Ref. 494DB
Our client specialises in automation and information management application networks and systems, field control technology and life cycle performance services. Its main customers are in the pulp & paper, power, energy and oil & gas industries. Our client operates worldwide and has sales and customer support units in 34 countries.
Location: Sukhumvit 55, Bangkok
Salary: 100,000 – 110,000 Baht/month
- Reporting – Responsible for on time, accurate and transparent reporting in accordance with International Financial Report Standard to the headquarters and management teams, including entries into Hyperion (company’s reporting software program HFM), providing an interpretation of financial information, including variance analysis.
- Accounting – Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems. Establishing procedures for custody and control of assets and records in order to ensure safekeeping. Developing best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually reviewing processes and procedures to maximize impact and efficiency, including customer credit and inventory control.
- Administration – Leading the Admin team and driving improvements to deliver the highest quality of office admin related services.
- Budgeting and Rolling Estimates – Preparing and reviewing detailed budgets and estimates with country leaders for approval.
- Payroll - Ensure that the payroll database reflects current and accurate information; verify and input pay and data changes.
- Taxation – Planning and preparing local tax returns, including legal transfer pricing documentation
- Legal and compliance – Ensuring compliance with local regulations and requirements, implementing and monitoring corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls, including due diligence review and agreement with third parties
- Treasury - Ensuring that hedging strategies are in place to minimize currency risks
- HR – Working closely with the Regional HR Manager for matters related to local compliance
- External engagement – Maintaining good working relationships with professionals such as bankers, auditors, insurance brokers and other statutory organizations
- People Management – Providing ongoing coaching & guidance to team members, and conducting annual development and performance assessments
- Producing any additional information or performing any additional tasks as required by the Administrative Managing Director, AP
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Accounting) or Commerce.
- Exposure and knowledge of major accounting packages, i-Scala preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in preparing and analysing management reports, analysing performance against budget, improving system efficiency, treasury, budget preparation and forecasting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill.
- Excellent organisational and time management ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure in order to meet monthly deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.