Accounting Analyst (near BTS)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248469
- Review financial results and other financial reports and discuss with team about errors, omission and suitable corrective actions.
- Develop, and prepare reporting for management’s requirement.
- Coordinate with IT department in developing, designing, and testing the financial reporting system as per requirements.
- Assist senior management in integrating new acquisition according to IFRS.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor in Economic, Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification is highly required
- Minimum 3 year of experience with Big4 or a reputable multinational company.
- Good analytical skill, systematic thinking and good problem solving
- Good computer skills (MS Office especially Excel), plus knowledge of Hyperion and Oracle will be preferred
- Good command of English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.