Accounting (AP) (Contract 1 Year)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225602
- Check and review supporting document on payment and support Finance Manager to follow up on any queries.
- Manage and completes professional tax accounting activities, file necessary tax return as per the requirement of the Revenue department and prepares related reports.
- Co-ordinates with auditors (external and internal) including preparing financial statements which are audited.
- Assist with expenses budget preparation and reconciliation.
- Assist to gather monthly expenses variance explanation from the team for reporting.
- Handle the day to day accounting routines including processing receipts and payments and ensure compliance with rules and regulations and assist Finance Manager to reinforce financial policies and procedures.
- Handle month – end closing and review of financial reporting
- Co-ordinate and prepare the documents for bank
- University degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least 3 -5 years relevant experience
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Full command of Microsoft Office Programs, Oracle Knowledge preferred
- Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
CRC Tower, All Seasons Place, Wireless Road
Salary : 35,000 - 40,000 THB
**Interview at United Center Silom 46FL.,
Contact Khun Benjaporn 02 631 0464 ext.254**
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.