Accounting (Assistant Manager / Manager)
Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219064
- Responsible for receiving and checking the accuracy of invoices from vendors as well as the completeness of supporting documents, resolving discrepancies and entering data into accounting system.
- Coordinate with Logistics team, to manage expense and monitor inventory.
- Process invoices for payment to overseas vendors following payment approval instructions.
- Complete payment transaction in order to support month end closing within timeframe.
- Analyze / review vendor accounts for accuracy and check credit balances, request cash refunds on credit balances, and bank reconciliation.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
About Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Thai Samsung Electronics is a dynamic subsidiary company of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. in South Korea. Samsung Electronics The Company’s offerings such as home appliances TVs, monitors, printers, refrigerators, and washing machines as well as key Mobile telecommunications products like Smartphones and Tablets and medical device. Joining Thai Samsung Electronics will put you in touch with the future – and keep your career at the cutting edge of tomorrow's technology. We are looking for outstanding talents and future leaders, who love to work with dynamic environment with speed and efficiency.