RIKKEI TRADING (THAILAND) CO., LTD./บริษัทริกเก้ เทรดดิ้ง (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด สำนักงานใหญ่
Rikkei Trading (Thailand) Co. Ltd. is the third oversea subsidiary company of Rikkei Trading Corporation, headquarter in Taiwan.
Built in 1999, following its precursor, Ting Jie Trading, specializes on trading various starches products all over the world. In past fifteen years, we strive for Native Starch and Modified starch market in China、Japan、Korea、Taiwan, and many other major starch consuming countries. Nowadays, to catch up with global and Asia food trends, we step further into food additives, fruit juices, sesame, and plastics market.
We, Rikkei Trading Corp., relay on our professional trading services and networks to assist our customers to ensure the quality and safety of products, and create competitive advantages for our customers in the food market.
In 2014, we, Rikkei Trading Corp., have successfully expanded our subsidiaries across Taiwan, Hong Kong, Qinhaungdao, and Bangkok.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001244266
- Daily follow up of payment to vendors / received payment, etc…
- Issue of invoices / receipt / tax form, etc…
- Prepare monthly report to revenue department
- Prepare monthly report of Input and Output VAT
- Balance VAT and Wit holding tax to vendors and customers
- Handling the bookkeeping, expenses reports, and office budgeting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Male or Female, 25-35 years old
- Thai Nationality
- Able to work at Bangkok.
- Good command of English both writing, listening and speaking.
- At least 3 years-experience in Accounting functions.
- Social security fund
- Accident insurance
- Annual vacation
- Five-day work week
Interested applicants please email your resume along with a recent photo, current and expected salary to us via "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to
Rikkei Trading (Thailand) Co., Ltd.