Roha Dyechem (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245251
- Male / Female, age 25 years old up
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Accounting
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Should have CPD Certificate.
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Roha Dyechem (Thailand) Limited
About Roha Dyechem (Thailand) Limited
Roha Dyechem (Thailand) Ltd. is a subsidiary of the ROHAGROUP ( which has recently been renamed as JJT GROUP), ROHA is one of the world’s biggest manufactures of colorants for the Food, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Feed and Cosmetic industries under IDACOL, NATRACOL, FUTURALS, ESSENZIA and ADORA brand of products. With manufacturing facilities in eleven countries and offices in fifteen countries around the globe, ROHA has become a reference for industry standard.