Dakasi Co., Ltd.
Dakasi Co., Ltd owns, manages, and awards franchises for the beverage brand Dakasi since 2009. The Dakasi brand currently has over 800 shops worldwide mainly situated in the Asian region and is considered one of the leaders of the industry selling Taiwanese style tea beverages. Dakasi sells quality tea and beverages made with ingredients imported directly from Taiwan giving customers an authentic product with high quality. Within Thailand, our company is managing over 20 plus shops mainly situated in the Bangkok region with over 100 employees.
In recent years, we have expanded our business into consulting and ingredients supply, focusing on importing ingredients from Taiwan and distributing to restaurant chains. Dakasi aims to become of the leaders in the food service industry. Due to our company expansion, we are looking for energetic, ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals that would like an opportunity to join a growing company.
Accountant Receivable (AR)/พนักงานบัญชี ฝ่ายลูกหนี้
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001253180
Job Scope and Responsibilities
- Handle accounts receivable transactions.
- To issue invoice and bill placement to customers in compliance with customer schedule.
- Assign messenger and control of billing document filling.
- Deal with customers and sales person if there is any dispute on the invoice.
- Monthly closing for AR related account i.e. Bank, WHT, VAT.
- Preparation of AR aging report.
- Monthly analysis on sales movement and project margin.
- Supporting sales team on tax matter (VAT, WHT).
- Other assignments as required by Manager.
- Thai nationality / Male or Female
- Age between 23-28 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any business related field.
- Having accounting knowledge in Account Receivable especially billing work, monthly closing and reporting analysis.
- Computer Literacy especially MS Excel formula i.e. v-lookup, if,
- Knowledge of English communication.
- Able to work independent and co-work in Account team.
- High responsibility and be able to work under tight deadlines.
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting Receivable field.
About the Benefit
Salary: 18,000THB – 20,000THB
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Annual Health Check
- Bonus (Performance based)
- Workplace Area: Silom
- Working Hour: 8:30 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
Interested persons please apply via "APPLY NOW"
DAKASI CO., LTD.
163 Thaisamut Building G Floor, Surawongse Road,
Suriyawongse, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 0-2634-3008 Fax. 0-2634-3009