ACCOUNTANT – MANAGERIAL REPORT (JOINT VENTURE)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228648
Employer Ref. 494DB
Our client is an independent upstream company focused on the exploration, development and production of oil and gas in the basins of Southeast Asia. They were established in 2009 with an aim of building a sustainable Asian oil company with a diverse multi-asset portfolio.
They are currently looking for a capable, energetic, dynamic and self-organized candidate for the position of Accountant - Managerial Report.
Location: Wireless Road
Salary: 50,000 – 70,000 Baht/month
- Prepare financial reports for operational assets, including capital expenditure reports with analysis of variances
- Undertake regular review of financial reports for non-operational assets.
- Develop a good working relationship with counterparts
- Present financial details for operational assets at business meetings with joint venture partners
- Assist in the preparation of budget and corporate forecasts
- Prepare joint interest billing and cash call calculation for issue to partners within the monthly accounting timetable and joint operator agreement, including the calculation of month end accruals
- Review non-operation billing received from partner, that includes analyzing costs compared to budget
- Prepare partner report as required according to joint operating agreement
- Prepare expenditure filing for petroleum operations (DMF/P9) and special benefit remuneration remittance for submission to the Department of Mineral Fuels
- Take full responsibility for revenue and royalty calculations including revenue accrual
- Assist in the preparation of operating joint venture budget
- Ensure compliance with joint operating agreement and participate in joint venture meeting as appropriate
- Support information related to the Petroleum Income Tax Act
- Provide information to internal and external auditors as required
- Liaise with other financial and technical staff as required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years related experience. Oil and gas experience is a plus, preferably in joint venture accounting
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Sun accounting system is a plus
- Good computer abilities (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.