Accountant (AP) (6-month-contract)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255787
Employer Ref. *BKK
Location : Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period : 6-mth
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 year (s) experience
- Knowledge of Taxation is preferred
- Good in English writing and speaking
- Experience in Oracle Accounts Payable, MS Excel
- Age not over 25 years old
- Register invoices data in our web intranet
- Prepare payment voucher and sent to concern Dept. or Project.
- Booked transaction in accounting system (Oracle)
- Booked petty cash and employee expense claim in accounting system (Oracle)
- Verify Input VAT for local vendor and Verify VAT (PP.36) for oversea vendor
- Verify Withholding tax for local and oversea vendor
- Knowledge with DTA (Double Taxation Agreement) for oversea vendor. (Will be an advantage)
- Accrued expenses for month-end closing
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is an EPCI specialist offering international oil and gas companies a unique range of construction related services. Formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class integrated service that encompasses Project Management, Engineering design, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning.
With its competitive cost solutions, CUEL has developed an extensive track record in Asia. CUEL is operating as a turnkey contractor to deliver a range of offshore Oil & Gas facilities and onshore LNG plant modules for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as other strategic locations in Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves its success with the best practice approach to safety, quality and environment. It has a clear capability to understand clients' expectations primarily due to its unique business model that integrates expertise from both client's and contractor's perspective.
CUEL's construction facilities in Laem Chabang, Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdom's growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.