GLOW COMPAMY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245292
Employer Ref. update
- Perform accounting transactions for receivable, payment, prepayment, accrued expenses etc.
- Issue invoices for intercompany transactions (i.e. reimbursement)
- Perform monthly assigned account reconciliation/details
- Coordinate with other departments (i.e. sales department, warehouse, operation)
- Prepare monthly and yearly tax submission
- Perform any other duties assigned or delegated by his/her immediate supervisor
- Work at head office in Bangkok
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 0-3 years’ experience in accountant
- Excellent command of computer especially MS Excel
- Knowledge of Laos Tax Law
- Good command of speaking Thai
- Good command in English is preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle system (accounting system) is advantageous.
- Good communication and team working skills
- Be able to work in Bangkok, Thailand
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested candidates, please send your application together with a detailed resume and recent photograph to Human Resources and Administration Division as following address
Human Resources Department.
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Bangkok Office: Empire Tower, 38th Floor-Park Wing
South Sathorn Road, Bangkok
Tel: (02) 670-1500 EXT. 3304 Fax: (02) 670-1548
Rayong Office: 11, I-5 Road
Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong
Tel: (038) 698-400-10 Fax: (038) 684-789
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GLOW COMPAMY LIMITED
About GLOW COMPAMY LIMITED
Glow Group is a group of energy companies, with core business in generating and supplying electricity, steam, clarified, demineralized and chilled water to its customers. Glow business is divided in Independent Power Producer and Cogeneration business lines. We have total generating capacity of 3,187.55 MW of electricity, 1,206 tons per hour of steam, 5,482 cubic meters per hour of processed water and 3,400 refrigerated tons per hour of chilled water. Glow Energy Public Company Limited or GLOW is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Thailand and 69.11% (as of December 2012) owned by GDF SUEZ Energy Asia, a group owning and operating 10.4 GW of installed production capacity in region.