DT Group of Companies
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236762
Employer Ref. update
Major duties and responsibilities :-
- Ensure accounting records are in compliance with policies, approved accounting standards and statutory requirements
- Ensure accounting transactions and financial records are maintained timely and accurately
- Process and verify daily accounts payable transactions
- Monthly reconciliation of payable accounts, accrued, prepaid expenses updating and reconciling the subsidiary ledger to the general ledger
- Prepare and submit Tax, Withholding Tax, VAT, Corporate Tax, Special Business Tax and others including reconcile with the General Ledger
- Prepare monthly closing accounts including GL journal entries
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure integrity of the balance sheet, all provisions are supported by analysis and accounts are reconciled monthly
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, age 23 years old up.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience
- Experience in SAP system
- Computer literate in MS Office application and IT knowledge
- Understand Thai laws and local tax policies
- Needs to be a quick learner, have positive thinking, be active, self-motivated and flexible enough to be able to respond to any changes
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Tel: 0-2742-9141#2402 , Fax: 0-2742-9132
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DT Group of Companies
About DT Group of Companies
DT Group of Companies (DTGO) was founded in 1993 under the leadership of Ms. Tipaporn Chearavanont and since then has firmly followed a business pathway which consists of the Company’s vision, “To be a perpetual global organization that fosters a community of smart and good-hearted people who will care for the people at large”. With such a strong passion, DTGO has continuously ventured and expands its business groups operating in a wide range of businesses. From real estate development, architectural and interior design, construction and project management consultancy, import-export and sourcing agent specialist, into property and residential services management, DTGO truly has been and is endlessly building a powerful platform to serve both domestic and international markets.
Our affiliated companies are - Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited, Magnolia Finest Corporation Limited, Di Designs Corporation Limited, DPlans (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd., Dees Supreme Co., Ltd., Tevasins Courtesy Co., Ltd.
DTGO does not focus on doing business to achieve success alone, but with awareness of the importance of business becoming part of society. Buddharaksa Foundation is therefore established for that purpose which helps underprivileged children to have opportunity for education, intellectual and spiritual developments through Buddhism.
Due to our business expansion, we are seeking qualified candidate who is Dynamic, has Teamwork sense in mind, possesses Goodwill, and has an Open-minded attitude as according to our DTGO’s Values to the following position.