Accountant 1 position
TANATEX Chemicals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236211
Key Accountabilities :
Register activities from Ede (Headquarter) located Tanatex companies according accounting principles and laws in order to periodically report to Finance and Accounting Manager, Department Managers and related Government Department.
1. Take responsibility for a systematic input of several activities in the SAP system in order to guarantee continuation of operational activities, and give insight into the operations of TANATEX.
- Closing and preparing the Financial Statement Report, Cash Flow Report, all account reconciliation for monthly basis.
- Handling the finance and general accounting functions (General Ledger, AP, AR, Petty cash, Fixed assets, VAT, Withholding Tax, BOI and Custom duty) and problem solving.
- Review or supervise payment supplier process and withholding tax in timely and accuracy.
- Co-ordinate with bank about LC, BG, other facilities.
- Review all Taxation such as Withholding tax (3,53,54), VAT.- Support information for the deadline of monthly reports to Headquarter or any other requirements.
- Support and prepared tax report and other report which required by revenue department and other governmental agencies.
- Fixed Asset management and controlling.
2. Provide divers reports and analysis to Finance and Accounting Manager,
3. Department Managers, and related Government Department.
- Provides periodically figures like cost center reports and CAR list
- Dealing and provides information with revenue department, Auditor, BOI Officer and Ministry of Commerce for all activity which related.
- Supports Finance and Accounting Manager by providing balance sheet specifications during an audit.
- Ad hoc analysis or reporting to assist stakeholders in decision taking or explaining reported information
- Assist the Manager for the budget or any other requirements by providing all supporting document and information.
4. Establishes a correct and accurate accounting and internal control, monitoring if delivered output, data and information is correct and complete.
- Periodically check master data in SAP needed for accounting procedures and reporting, and update master data if needed
- Periodically monitor balance sheet specifications, and give instructions to solve problems
Requirement & Qualifications:
- Male/Female age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar function and environment.
- SAP knowledge
- Good command of English
- Excellent and proven communication skills.
- Able to work in Rayong.
Interested candidates are invited to email full resume in ENGLISH, stating present and expected salaries, and recent photo via APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
TANATEX Chemicals (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
500/107 M. 2 T. Tasit A. Pluakdaeng Rayong
Tel. 033-010460 ext. 102 Website : www.tanatexchemicals.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TANATEX Chemicals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About TANATEX Chemicals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TANATEX Chemicals holds a prominent position in the global market of performance chemicals. It produces, develops and sells a complete and high-quality product portfolio, which is applied to textile industry.
The organisation has seen intensive developments over the last years and is characterized by its customer and service orientation, continuous product innovations and the ambition to continue its global growth.
The headquater and important production facility is located in Ede, Netherland. The organisation has own entities in 10 countries and is represented worldwide by means of a vast distribution and sales network. Worldwide 300 professionals contribute to the success of TANATEX Chemicals.
Thailand has been chosen as the new strategic manufacturing location from which TANATEX’ customers in Asia will be supplied. In this new production facility has to grow to a full-fledged formulation plant for textile processing chemicals
In realizing our growth ambititions in Thailand we are currently looking for :