Since 1951 Jim Thompson has been providing exceptional products and services. Employing 2,500 people in Thailand and abroad with subsidiaries in USA, UK, Germany, Singapore and Malaysia, we operate over forty retail stores and five restaurants as well as furnishing showrooms in Atlanta, Paris and Munich.
Accountant (1 position – based at Head Office)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001235226
Job Description :
- Controlled prepared to collect cash and credit sales submission of VAT (PP 30).
- Monitoring, reporting and filing tax returns to the tourists (Vat Refund).
- Responsible Prepare reports on sales performance.
- Provide information to the Copyright (Royalty) for designers care, counseling and support for the branch.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 1 years experience in the related functions.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good in English both of communication and grammar (TOEIC 600 is preferable)
- Computer literary.
Location at 96, Soi Phungmee 29, Sukhumvit 93 Road, Prakanong, Bangkok, 10260
This position will report to the Product Manager, but is will be supported and supervised with the involvement of the Merchandise Department Manager on day-to-day operations.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and fringe benefit. Interested person, please apply in person or send the application letter and full resume to an e-mail address below;
The Thai Silk Company Limited
96 Soi Phungmee 29, Sukhumvit 93 Rd., Prakanong, Bangkok 10260
Tel. 02-762-2600 ext. 2902