CLSA Securities (Thailand) Limited.
CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets is Asia’s leading independent brokerage and investment group. The company provides equity broking, capital markets, merger and acquisition and asset management services to global corporate and institutional clients. Renowned for our product innovation and award-winning market intelligence, CLSA has built a reputation for unrivalled equity research and economic analysis, which are consistently voted as the best in Asia.
CLSA is headquartered in Hong Kong and has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals located in 15 Asia-Pacific cities, plus London, Amsterdam, New York, Boston, Chicago and San Francisco including Thailand.
CLSA Securities (Thailand) Ltd established a presence in Bangkok in 1989. CLSA Securities (Thailand) is a full member of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and Thailand Futures Exchange with full license. Our office is located at 16/F, M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place, 87 Wireless Road Lumpini Pathumwan Bangkok 10330
Additional information is available atwww.clsa.com
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224015
Reports to: F&A Manager
The Accountant is responsible for account record-keeping, cheque payment process, tax filing and other compliance requirements. He/she is primarily responsible for daily finance and accounting activities (e.g. recording transactions, prepared daily report) and working with F&A Manager. In addition, the accountant is maintain sound working relationships with the bank, suppliers and other outside parties. Other responsibilities include maintaining internal control policies.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Ensure payments to suppliers & others are done on timely
- Responsible for the supported monthly account closing schedule
- Organize and maintain financial records, ensure that all documentation meet accounting and tax requirements and available for both internal and external audit
- Prepare withholding tax filing (PND3, PND53, PND54, and PP36) and input VAT report.
- Coordinate with Banks, and Auditors
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations (e.g. bank reconciliation)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Thai Nationality
- 1-3 years’ experience in Accounting for the securities or related industry
- Good knowledge in TFRS
- Experience in using SAP and MS-Office
- Experience in corporate taxation
- English proficiency in both writing and speaking and computer literacy
- Hands-on, trustworthy, and with good analytical, interpersonal and people management skills
- Able to work under pressure within reporting deadline
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please send cover letter, current resume or CV in English with recent photograph, stating personal detail with full history of working experience a recent photo by click "Apply Now"