Accountant (English Speaking)
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220988
- Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Journal entries; Cost Accounting and Inventory Management
- Inter-entity transactions
- Month-end closing activities
- Account reconciliation
- Minimum - years’ experience in a similar role; preference experience in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry
- Good oral and written communication skills both in Thai and English
- Good computer skills including common business applications
- Good knowledge of Navision as ERP system
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Consulting Ltd.
About Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.