SAI Global is a world’s leading business in publishing, compliance, training and assurance services with offices in 25 countries in Asia, North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. With our ever increasing global client base fuelled by our recent overseas acquisitions we are expanding our service range even further.
We are a listed Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) 300 company that has been in the top quartile of ASX performers since our listing out of Standards Australia in 2003. Our performance has been achieved through both organic and acquisitive led growth. We are now positioned as one of corporate Australia’s modern success stories. To find out more about us - visit www.saiglobal.com
Your new position is offered for work in Thailand based in the Sukhumvit area with an office that offers a professional, supportive and friendly environment. Most of your time will be spent out with your clients - completing food safety audits, supply chain management and retail food audits employing the risk assessment standards under GFSI.
What can we offer you?
- Training and development to meet your career objectives
System auditor qualifications to international standards & major suppliers programs
Ongoing support from your team and management
Autonomy at your audits & management of a small client base
Support staff to organise audit & travel planning
An easy going environment with a realistic work life / social balance
- Have a proven background in Food Safety for five or more years
Are degree qualified or with equivalent industry experience
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of working in a quality environment
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of food standards
- Have excellent communication skills and a pristine presentation
- Have a confident and hungry attitude for success
- Are innovative, always seeking improvement
Are adept in dealing with management of all levels
This role would suit an experienced food safety professional currently seeking a change of scenery stepping up to an international environment or a new auditor seeking qualification across several standards…..
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220410
Purpose of the Role:
A part of service delivery between internal teams and customers to ensure provide best service and delivery on time.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Coordinate with across countries in SAI Global, auditors, BDs, account and back office teams
- Daily issue invoices and tax invoices for clients.
- Monitor and update bank statements
- Monitor debt list and call to clients and follow-up
- Update estimate revenue and actual revenue and local reports
- Cooperate with external accountant
- Reconcile all invoices and payments to compare the statements as monthly basis
- Calculate and prepare documents for the withholding taxes and VAT as monthly basis
- To carry out various additional tasks / work as directed by management
- Execute & ensure strict adherence of company policies & procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Fluency in English (if have a score of TOEIC or TOEFL would be advantage)
- Strong analytical skill, communication, sound in costing, negotiation and people
- skills; result-Oriented with abilities to work under change of Management and tight deadline
Work Experience Required:
- At least 2 years experience in related field
SHL Key Competencies:
Competencies that are essential or critical for success in a particular job. These distinguish between top and average performers. It is recommended that you select
a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 competencies in this category. Select approximately eight competencies from the list below or liaise with HR if unsure
- Deciding and initiating action
- Leading and supervising
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Applying expertise and technology
- Learning and Researching
- Creating and innovating
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Adapting and responding to change
- Coping with Pressures and setbacks
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
SAI Global (Thailand) Limited
52/120 Grand Langsuan Condominium Building, 3rd Floor, Soi Langsuan,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330