CEO SUITE is the only business center and serviced office operator in Asia run by industry experts with more than a decade of worldwide experience. Our knowledge of Asia's business environment will provide a solid foundation for your business. With offices in Jakarta, Manila, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Korea and Kuala Lumpur, the level of service at CEO SUITE exceeds that of any other provider in the world. Mee Kim, the founder and the president of CEO SUITE, was educated in Seoul, New York and Sydney. She has worked in Asia's leading urban cities, the U.S.A. and Australia. Being multi-lingual and with extensive cross-cultural experience, she has successfully established a broad international business network during her 18 years in the serviced office industry. Ms. Mee Kim is a strong proponent of hands-on management. She will personally ensure that you have access to the best connection and that your business needs will be fulfilled to your maximum satisfaction.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219934
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of the Centre.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Responsible for the overall financial, accounting and treasury functions:
- General ledger
- Accounts Payable – Payment to suppliers and vendors check preparatio
- Accounts Receivable – Coordination with Operations manager on collectibles from printed invoices
- Fixed Assets
- Bank reconciliation/Taxation
- Preparation of bi monthly payroll
- Raising on monthly bill run for in house client
- Liaising with external auditor, banks and regulatory authorities
- Preparation of monthly, yearly financial statements and management reports
- Administer and ensure strict adherence to internal control policies
Career Targets and Job Accountabilities:
- Consistently attend to work and arrive on time.
- Work independently and shall always manifest grace under pressure.
- Takes full responsibility and accountability of the action done in the work place.
- Follows policies, rules, regulations and procedure as set by the management. Supports CEO Suites’ values, objectives and goals.
- At all times observe proper channel of communication.
- Adherence to the CEO Suites’ quality standards
**Please submit your CV in English**