Accountant (Budgeting & Business Controlling)
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215179
Reporting to VP-Budgeting & Business Controlling, he/she will be responsible for:
- Reporting & Package: Convert financial statement from Thai GAAP to IFRS , Preparation of the monthly reporting , quarterly reporting provide to internal and external as request and complete SMART packages submit to Suez on time.
- Analysis: Provide the explanation of the variances between the budget and the actual figures (Thai and IFRS). Provide Analysis on Request, Analyzing financial and operational data covering for the areas of closing, forecasting, budgeting.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Accounting.
- At least 0-3 years’ working experience in auditing background.
- Previous experience of reporting packages would be advantages.
- Able to work independently.
- Responsible for self development and fast learning
- Good analytical.
- Computer literacy including word and excel.
- Good command of English.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested candidates, please send your application together with a detailed resume and recent photograph to Human Resources and Administration Division as following address
Human Resources Department.
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Bangkok Office: Empire Tower, 38th Floor-Park Wing
South Sathorn Road, Bangkok
Tel: (02) 670-1500 EXT. 3304 Fax: (02) 670-1548
Rayong Office: 11, I-5 Road
Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong
Tel: (038) 698-400-10 Fax: (038) 684-789
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
About GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Glow Group is a group of energy companies, with core business in generating and supplying electricity, steam, clarified, demineralized and chilled water to its customers. Glow business is divided in Independent Power Producer and Cogeneration business lines. We have total generating capacity of 3,187.55 MW of electricity, 1,206 tons per hour of steam, 5,482 cubic meters per hour of processed water and 3,400 refrigerated tons per hour of chilled water. Glow Energy Public Company Limited or GLOW is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Thailand and 69.11% (as of December 2012) owned by GDF SUEZ Energy Asia, a group owning and operating 10.4 GW of installed production capacity in region.