Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214783
Employer Ref. AC-163-16-LW
Global Oil & Gas Service provider
- Responsible for GL accounts and review the AP and AR function
- Supervise AP/AR staff and ensure the accuracy of accounting transactions which were prepared by the team.
- Review the processing of invoices for payment to vendors and ensure that the payment terms are being followed and our suppliers are paid within the agreed timeframe.
- Prepare accounts reconciliations such as banks, W/T and VAT and supporting documents.
- Assist in month-end closing activities and reporting duties
- Submit withholding tax, VAT to the Revenue Department.
- Petty cash custodian.
- Cash call request – working with AR team and Singapore team.
- Liaise closely with auditors and other parties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Thai with Bachelor degree in Accounting
- At least 3-5 years accounting experiences with multinational companies.
- Good knowledge of Accounting standards and taxation is required
- Hands on, detail oriented and work well under tight deadline
- Good command of English
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package)
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.