Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214618
Tasks (Description of main tasks)
- Process and maintain local and overseas accounts payable within specified procedures in order to ensure correct payment
- Process and maintain local and overseas accounts receivable within specified procedures in order to ensure correct payment
- Prepare payment voucher for local supplier and foreign supplier and record all expenses to system
- Handle account receivable collection and control DSO report
- Analysis variance between actual and budget, forecast
- Record fixed assets and physical check the fixed Asset
- Handle for Account receivable, Account Payable and Fixed Asset closing period
- Confirm balance between intercompany
- Reconcile G/L account and bank statement
- Submit corporate tax, VAT, special business tax and withholding tax
- Handle petty cash
- Provide information and assist Finance Manager
- Coordinate with internal & external auditor
- Other assignments that management may request from time to time.
Formal prerequisites for the position (e.g. training, experience, education etc.)
- Bechelor Degree or Master Degree in accounting, at least 3 years experiences
- SAP system is preferable
- Computer Literacy: Advance Excel is advantage
- Goods command in English
- Knowledge of Finance Accounting, Taxation
- Male/Female: age between 24-32 years old
- Thai Nationality
- CPD Licenses is required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company with around 84,000 employees worldwide and generated sales of approximately 12.1 billion Euros in 2014. It has a worldwide network of manufacturing locations, research and development facilities and sales companies at approximately 170 locations in 50 countries. The company stands for the highest quality, outstanding technology and strong innovative ability.
As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities. In addition we provide excellent environment for creativity and innovative excellence, and together we move the world.
In Thailand, Schaeffer is creating a world class production facility and offices with training and research facilities over an area of 55000 sq m in Hemaraj Industrial Park II. Once completed, this factory will be able to produce a range of products for our customer in Thailand and Southeast Asia.