AECOM (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196920
The working capital (WC) assistant will be in charge of all working capital matters in Thailand, including but not limited to invoices issuance, clients collection follow-up, clients reminder letters issuance, daily/ weekly collection summary report, weekly disbursement proposal, OCF summary etc… The WC assistant will report to the Project Accounting & Working Capital Lead in Thailand.
The WC’s areas of responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Prepare, record and submit invoices to client on a timely basis and in cooperation with Operations guidance.
- Monthly cash collection and disbursement forecast
- Daily cash management to ensure funding in line with operations requirements
- Clients collection follow up with implementation of standardized credit control processes
- Issuance of clients reminder letters
- Prepare weekly disbursement proposal
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports for all working capital matters (invoicing, collection, disbursements, OCF, DSO, DPO etc…)
- Budget preparation for all working capital matters
- Responsible for a monthly closing including prepare and record journal voucher regarding account receivable, revenue;
- Monitor and ensure that best practices are adopted in all processes within his/her scope of responsibilities to ensure effective and efficient running of operations.
- Implement and ensure compliance with AECOM accounting policy and relevant Thai accounting standards
- Bachelor degree in accounting or relevant field
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Fluent in English and Thai (both verbal and written);
- Proficient in Microsoft operating systems; Word, Excel
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
AECOM (Thailand) Limited
53 Sivatel Tower 9th Floor,
Wireless Road, Lumpini,
Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AECOM (Thailand) Limited
About AECOM (Thailand) Limited
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies had revenue of approximately $18 billion during the 12 months ended March 31, 2016. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.