Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196811
Employer Ref. Panee2015*
Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Record AP Transaction into JDE - Accounting system
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Process check requests
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist in month end closing
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- knowledge of general accounting procedures and accounting software
- Proficient in data entry and management
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- organizing and prioritizing
- attention to detail and accuracy
- ability to meet deadlines
Interested persons, please send a letter of application, accompanied by a resume in English with a recent photo stating qualifications, experience and expected salary to:
ELECTROLUX THAILAND CO., LTD.
14th Floor, Electrolux Building.
1910 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 0-2725-9100 or by
Please visit our website : www.electrolux.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
About Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux is the world’s leading international appliance company. We are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world.
Each year. Some 55 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose our products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from us every second, every day of the year.
At Electrolux we share a common goal – to make everyday life easier and more enjoyable. Our people work to reach this goal and they all contribute to the Group’s success. With a presence in more than 100 countries Electrolux is a truly international company, which gives opportunities to succeed and professionally grow.