Nancy Chandler Graphics and its sister company NCG Marketing Ltd. publish and distribute Nancy Chandler’s maps of Bangkok and Chiang Mai, Thai theme greeting cards and a range of Thai gift items. Established in Thailand in 1974, we are a small company with a good family feeling among dedicated and hard-working team. See www.nancychandler.net for more information.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001244073
- Managing and monitoring all accounting and finance functions such as AP, AR, cost of goods sold, GL, taxation, banking, monthly closing, etc.
- Managing the month-end accounting processes
- Generating and managing timely management reports.
- Ensuring reconciliation of balance sheets and P&L items as well analyzing any changes
- Reviewing inventory report , inventory physical count and stock control
- Coordinating with external auditor / bank / Government departments.
- Coordinating with lawyer for re- entry visa and work permit for 2 foreigners
- Responsibility for VAT, W/H Tax and all statutory submission and payments
- Responsibility for Salary Calculations, Payslip and Statutory payment related to employee’
- Responsibility for administrative tasks
- Responsibility for visa and work permit tasks
- Other task as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting.
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years working experience in accounting and supervisory level
- Computer literacy : Microsoft offices (Excel, Word) , Internet
- Accounting software : Quickbooks or Express
- Good understanding of Thai GAAP, TAX.
- Fair English
- A proactive team player, detail-oriented with excellent problem solving skills.
Salary Range : 35,000 - 45,000 Baht
Please submit your resume in English to Mrs. Suratchanee